Industrial hygienists protect worker health and safety. Our recommendations prevent exposure to chemical, biological and physical hazards. We also develop cost-effective strategies for ensuring your organization is OSHA compliant.
AMI provides air sampling and monitoring for operations, and construction or renovation projects. Some specific air quality issues include particulates, volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, and other chemical byproducts.
Industrial hygienists keep workers and families healthy and safe. We make sure federal, state, and local laws are followed.
Some roles of industrial hygienists:
– Examining workplaces for hazards and potential dangers
– Recommendations on improving safety
– Conducting scientific research on workplace conditions
– Training and educating about job-related risks
– Ensuring workers are following health and safety rules